Medical Device Systems Engineer (Cybersecurity) - SEM59589
#10329159 | 16 May, 2023
Solothurn Canton, Solothum, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
6 to 10 years
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Medical Device Systems Engineer (Cybersecurity). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
- Operate as a Systems Engineer with strong focus on cybersecurity of a Medical Device.
- Define requirements (on stakeholder & technical levels) related to security for Medical Devices & Connected Systems.
- Define architecture & design of secure Medical Devices & Connected Systems (security by design).
- Work closely with other specialists, including Systems Engineers, Software Developers, Hardware Engineers, Test Managers & Risk Managers to specify & develop secure Connected solutions.
- Participate actively in Cybersecurity Risk Assessments / Threat Modeling.
- Partake in pre- & post-market vulnerability assessments.
- Evaluate & interpret Cybersecurity related standards.
- Develop & maintain concept & design documents & create & maintain traceability.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, including experience in Cybersecurity, Systems Architecture & Software Architecture.
- Strong skills & experience in Security Architectures, Technologies & Best Practices.
- Ideally experienced in the Medical Technology Sector or other Highly Regulated Environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Information Security
- Strategic, able to think critically & in possession of strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.