We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++/C# Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Carry out Test-driven development of software for configuring measurement devices via a fieldbus (e.g., HART, Profibus) using .NET (C#) &/or React (Typescript).
- Identify & specify software requirements in collaboration with internal partners.
- Collaborate within an agile development team in a scaled agile environment.
- Independently execute projects in consultation with customers.
- Contribute to the optimization & further development of a software testing platform (GitLab CI, Cypress) & the development environment & processes.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Software Developer.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills including experience in C++ & C#/.NET.
- Proficient in Clean Code, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Agile Development Methodologies.
- A good knowledge of test frameworks such as NUnit &/or Cypress.
- Familiar in the areas of Usability & UX/UI Design.
- Ideally experienced in tools such as Jira, JetBrains Rider & GitLab CI.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Similar.
- A team-player & customer-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), any German language skills are considered a strong plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.