We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Electronics / HW / FPGA Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zurich & comes with good home office allowance.
- Design, develop & test complex electronic systems.
- Design & implement analog & mixed-signal electronic circuits for high-tech products.
- Develop complex FPGA designs in VHDL for control, data acquisition, signal processing & system verification.
- Design schematics & PCBs using Altium.
- Set up system level testing for products.
- Collaborate within a team of interdisciplinary engineers to achieve project goals.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Skilled & experienced in Hardware & FPGA Design Engineering.
- Strong expertise in Analog & Mixed-signal Electronic Design.
- Very proficient in complex FPGA Designs in VHDL for control, data acquisition, signal processing & system verification.
- Strong knowledge in Signal Processing Algorithms including Modulation, Demodulation, FFT & Filters, etc…
- Accustomed to Schematics & PCB design using Altium.
- Experienced in Prototype Assembly, Testing & Lab Evaluation.
- Any experience in RF Design is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Experienced in working in an interdisciplinary high-tech product development environment.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers