We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Computational Modelling Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich.
- Develop a deep understanding of the biophysics underlying Temporal Interference Stimulation.
- Assist in the construction & simulation of detailed biophysical models of Temporal Interference Stimulation in the brain & central nervous system.
- Support the ongoing development of specialized software for the planning & optimizing Temporal Interference Stimulation in humans.
- Create biophysical models using multi-model image data, including multiple tissue types, heterogeneous dielectric property maps & anisotropic conductivities.
- Explore EM field distributions resulting from neurostimulation applied to various organ systems based on detailed finite element simulations.
- Use optimization techniques to inform the design of effective neurostimulation devices & novel stimulation strategies.
- Support additional associated topics, e.g., uncertainty assessments, validation, image-based modeling & safety evaluations, cloud integration, consideration of various aspects of the user interface & user experience & provide support for tool users
- Conduct original, independent research that includes the development of neurostimulation simulation technologies, software tools & platforms.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Computational Modelling.
- Experienced with Computational Modelling Software (e.g., COMSOL, Ansys).
- Skilled & experienced in Programming (Python, C++, MATLAB).
- Ideally experienced in Neuroscience-related Analytical Tools (e.g., Modelling, Image Processing, Data Analytics).
- Any experience in Docker, HTML & Front & Backend Development is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in the areas of mathematics, biophysics, medical physics, biomedical engineering or similar.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detailed & quality-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, collaborative, & both team & customer-oriented.
- Accustomed to managing several tasks simultaneously within in a fast-paced environments & working to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.