Bern Canton, Bern, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
2 to 5 years
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Microsoft System Specialist (Azure & M365). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Develop & operate a Microsoft Azure environment & ensuring security & compliance in the Cloud area.
- Administrate & further develop Microsoft Azure & M365 solutions.
- Provide 2nd level Support in the area of Azure.
- Takeover / support the maintenance & expansion of existing environments in the Azure Cloud in compliance with Medical Requirements (GxP ).
- Develop new environments in the Azure Cloud in the Medical Sector & participate in proof of concepts in the Cloud.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in similar functions.
- Skilled & experienced in Microsoft Azure & M365.
- Ideally experienced in Microsoft Cloud Security, Infrastructure as Code & Automating Pipelines.
- Completed IT Training or University Degree with specialization in Computer Science or similar.
- Ideally further educated / certified in Microsoft Azure & M365.
- Analytical, conceptual, proactive, systematic & self-motivated.
- Communicative, collaborative & team-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (to at least B1 Level) is a mandatory requirement.