We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Atlassian System Administrator (JIRA / Confluence). The role is a permanent position based in Fribourg Canton & comes with some home office flexibility.
- Operate & maintain internal task management & wiki tools (JIRA / Confluence).
- Develop, implement & ensure standards & guidelines for the tools & their application.
- Ensure support for users,
- Continuously develop tools including the implementation & update of new & existing features, plugins & releases.
- Act as a first point of contact for user questions & support.
- Consult & support migration & implementation of processes in JIRA & Confluence.
- Create & configure Confluence areas & JIRA projects.
- Assist in the creation & management of Global Confluence Template documents.
- Develop, deliver & update training sessions & material for users from beginner to administrator level.
- Maintain contact with external providers (service providers, Atlassian & third party application vendors).
Your Skills & Experience:
- From 1 to 7 years of professional experience with Jira & Confluence including experience from both a User & Administration perspective.
- Any experience in Agile methods is considered a plus.
- Completed Computer Science education.
- Strong communication skills & both customer & team-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered highly advantageous.