We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Accounting Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for financial accounting, accounts receivable management and accounts payable - including asset accounting & the final production.
- Carrying out payment transactions (banks), including liquidity planning.
- Create & evaluate reports of financial & operating accounting.
- Undertake accounting work including the monthly & annual financial statements according to the OR (the closing work, such as bookings, etc…)
- Carry out final / key figure reporting (preparation of the final figures for the PR).
- Provide support for finalization & process optimization.
- Undertake invoicing, dunning (negotiate payment agreements), check-in of accounts receivable & timing checks.
- Independently establish tax declaration & manage company accounts.
- Collect, prepare & monitor key figures.
- Support the CFO when creating the annual budget.
- Access the cash desk & manage incoming & outgoing payments to employees.
- Maintain accounts & manage documents in line with existing regulations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Several years of experience in finance, Accounts payable.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products & Microsoft Navision.
- KV-diploma, administrative assistant with further education as a professional account.
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented & a well-groomed appearance.
- Structured & resilient with a high level of motivation & self-initiative.
- Open, flexible, committed, creative, dynamic, quality-focused & team-oriented.
- Professional, a quick learner & able to accept responsibility & work independently.
- Business fluent German & able to understand Swiss German. English & French language skills also considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.