We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Advert and Brand Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Geneva.
- The development and implementation of marketing programs which help to drive profitable growth in chosen market sectors.
- Drive the day-to-day corporate advertising plans and campaigns, manage the production of sales and marketing collateral and events materials, working closely with our internal creative agency and our contacts in the agencies.
- Adept at building relationships, as this role requires strong dialogue and team working.
- At the marketing side Review and approve content on the website for our network of agencies, in particular for communications related to marketing communications campaigns and events.
- Support the development of email marketing campaigns.
- Ad hoc support to the team on specific marketing projects.
- Coordinate & collate global advertising budgets. with the Global Brand Manage
- Contribute to the development of company’s brand position on a global stage, as well as internal and external brand engagement plans.
- Manage the creative process for new marketing communications campaigns across all channels
- Understand local messaging and ensure they’re on-brand but tailored to local regions business plans.
- Provide guidance and support to local agencies regarding their local advertising programs to deliver right mix of awareness & ROI.
- Manage and build supplier relationships ensuring right mix of quality and cost.
- Supervise the commissioning or procurement of new photography & video
Your skills :
- 3-5 years advertising or marketing communications experience in a B2B company or in an advertising agency,
- Extensive knowledge of advertising, branding, planning and budgeting,
- Excellent project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing and reporting multiple projects at the same time,
Your profile :
- Bachelors’ degree in business or marketing required,
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills,
- A high level of organizational and communication skills with the ability to adapt and communicate at all levels,
- Fluent in English and French (written & spoken), any other language is an advantage,
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Jean Manuel Peycru : firstname.lastname@example.org