We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Software Engineer in Zürich Canton. This role is contract position until the end of November 2017 & the application deadlines in the 8/06/17.
- Detail specification where necessary.
- Develop/Parameterize given requirements on time & within budget.
- Document delivered solutions.
- Undertake pre-test, integration-test & business test support.
- Carry out stakeholder management including business & technical end user consulting.
- Reporting to the project manager.
- Partake in service management: Post Go Live 3rd level support.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of Avaloq parameterization experience & strong associated skills.
- Technical know-how in operating systems, databases & applications.
- Proficient PL/SQL skills.
- Oracle database know-how is an advantage.
- Ideally, experienced in business analysis, consulting.
- 3-5 years of Banking experience preferred.
- Experienced in working in an international team with native & non-native English speakers.
- University degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering.
- Avaloq Certified.
- Ability to work independently, within a team, under pressure & in service oriented environments.
- Versatile, quick-thinking, solution-oriented, structured, analytical & conceptual.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & a strong client & service focus.
- Fluent English (written & spoken), German skills advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.