We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Technical Analyst in Zürich Canton. This is a contract role starting ASAP & running until the 30th of November 2018 (with possible extension).
- Undertake Avaloq parameterization & development of software changes.
- Undertake Business Analysis for change requests & incidents.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose & end-to-end functionality.
- Partake in incident management & 3rd level support.
- Carry out technical testing activities during release cycles.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Strong programming experience & software development skills.
- Avaloq parameterization skills & at least 3 years of experienced in the development of customized functionality, preferably with focus on Credit & / or Risk topics.
- Solid understanding of Oracle databases & PL/SQL.
- Sound Requirements engineering & solution design expertise.
- A good understanding of Lending & Risk processes
- A fundamental knowledge of UK Banking & Regulations.
- University degree or equivalent in engineering, preferably in computer science.
- Analytical, structured & efficient.
- Highly proficient in independently delivering complex solutions.
- Avaloq Certified (mandatory)
- Fluent English & excellent communication skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.