BI / DWH Business Analyst
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a BI / DWH Business Analyst. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Gather requirements & drive business analysis in the area of BI / DWH & reporting.
- Elaborate & document business requirements.
- Create design specifications & test cases & take responsibility for acceptance testing.
- Assist developers in technical design & validate implementation.
- Specify reporting requirements & assist the Business Objects team in the implementation.
- Assist business stakeholders with their reporting requirements.
- Provide end user support on the BI platform.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst in BI / DWH projects.
- Strong experience in Data warehousing & reporting.
- Skilled in system change management & operational support or business information systems.
- Proficient in data migrations / data integrity & system interface design & management.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Experience in designing data marts & working with ETL & reporting tools is advantageous.
- Ideally experienced in the commodity trading or financial services industry.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Business Analyst Certifications, for example Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (IREB) are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills & a customer-focused approach
- Open, motivated, proactive, resilient, efficient, precise & quality oriented.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.