We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Business Analyst. This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
- Identify requirements in collaboration with specialized areas: identify, analyze, prioritize & formulate complex requirements for processes & IT systems.
- Translate business process requirements into IT requirements.
- Establish delivery objects for HERMES 5.1 compliant projects that meet the standards of Agile Project Methods.
- Define or adapt operational processes for projects in collaboration with specialized areas.
- Experienced in business analysis in the context of IT projects.
- Knowledge in the areas of BPMN-based process modeling & use case description.
- Able to understand, analyze & address multiple issues & tasks in a multidimensional manner.
- Able to establish & maintain relationships with internal & external clients.
- Tertiary level training (ES, HES) in management computing, business economics or equivalent training.
- Strong communication skills, highly motivated, autonomous & pragmatic.
- Able to handle heavy workloads & quickly understand complex situations.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references. You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.