We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Business Engineer (80 – 100%). This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Support projects in the analysis of processes & technical requirements.
- Define innovative solutions for the further development of cashless card products & digital payments with the associated services.
- Work as a business analyst & / or requirements engineer on a case-by-case basis (identify, analyze, document, validate & manage project requirements).
- Support product owners in the planning of the requirements surveys, preparation of decision-making principles & evaluating possible solutions in agile projects.
- Support projects during technical implementations, test phases & trainings.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least four years of experience in Business Analysis & Requirement Engineering.
- Ideally a knowledge of the trends in the fields of digital payment & cashless card products.
- Business & / or technical higher education.
- Strong implementation skills & highly self-motivated, dynamic & creative.
- A structured & analytical approach to complex tasks.
- Able to remain composed in hectic times without losing your sense of humor.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.