We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Embedded Systems Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton.
- Contribute to product range expansion with new & innovative functionalities.
- Partake in the design of complex products that will go on to be used by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Develop software packages for real-time requirements in C ++.
- Integrate peripherals in a Linux & modern development environment.
- Contribute with your ideas within a qualified & highly motivated environment.
- Perform operations in the fields of Human Machine Interface, real-time control & drive technology.
- Several years of experience & strong expertise in C ++ software development.
- Skilled & experienced in Model Driven Design (MDD) & UML.
- Well-accustomed to modern software development approaches & environments.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Dedicated, committed, self-driven, efficient & high levels of initiative.
- Precise, innovative & both solution & quality-focused.
- Strong communication skills & customer-oriented.
- Fluent English & minimum B2 level German speaker.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.