We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C ++ & / or C # Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Support a Scrum Team in the further development of existing software systems.
- Predominantly use C ++ / C # in a Windows environment.
- Have a decisive effect on specifications & new system design & software components.
- Hold responsibility for the completion of sub-tasks including technical clarifications & specifications & the preparation of technical documentation.
- Verify & test created software.
- Support the bid team in the offer phase with the creation of software development effort estimates.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of C ++ & / or C # /. NET (4.0 or 4.5) software development experience.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming expertise.
- Ideally a knowledge of CLI / C ++, IIOP.NET / CORBA & WPF.
- Skills in the new standards of the C ++ language (C11 & C14) is advantageous.
- Preferably experienced in client server technologies.
- Experienced in developing in the agile environments, enthusiastic to work in a Scrum Team & potentially interested in holding a Scrum Master role in the future.
- Completed Computer Science studies at University level.
- Analytical thinking & always open to new technologies.
- Proficient English (spoken & written) & preferably fluent German (if not a strong willingness to learn German quickly).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.