We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C# & PowerShell Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Develop new fully automated products & services & continuously develop & improve them.
- Define reproducible blocks (building blocks) to simplify & shorten transfers to productive operations.
- Track market technology trends.
- Analyze business requirements (internally & externally).
- Contribute to defining & maintaining a product & service catalog.
- Participate in the creation of the requirements catalog of new products & services (SLA, Availability & Capacity).
- Design & develop new products & services.
- Develop automation & tools for testing, rollout & monitoring new products & services.
- Undertake scripting & automation in a Windows & Linux environment.
- Test & document new products & services.
- Partake in user training for production & operation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Expert C# & PowerShell development skills
- Highly proficient in coding & scripting expertise.
- Good DevOps know-how.
- Several years of experience as a system integrator in a Cloud / PaaS environment with proven platform architecture knowledge.
- Very good understanding of business requirements.
- Experienced in IT system engineering & management.
- System Engineering Skills in Microsoft Technologies (Server-OS, SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint, Hyper-V, System Center, etc.) & Linux.
- An in-depth understanding of process engineering & automation.
- Enthusiastic to face difficult challenges within a team & solve them jointly.
- Strong interest in new IT trends & technologies & a mindset in line with the digital world.
- Strategic & cross-disciplinary thinking.
- Persuasive, assertive & reliable.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German considered a very big advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Simon Ellis Manda : email@example.com