We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C# Software Developer (80-100%). This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Partake in various development projects in GIS environments.
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary & agile teams (Scrum, Kanban).
- Create technical specifications & develop desktop / web applications & interfaces to peripheral systems.
- Maintain existing solutions, applications & programs.
- Consistently apply modern software development standards.
- Strong software development experience.
- Excellent object-oriented C # / .NET programming expertise.
- Experienced with distributed web applications (SOAP, REST).
- In-depth knowledge of development on Windows platforms & with development tools such as Visual Studio, ReSharper, etc.
- Knowledge of WPF, Python, or Delphi is considered advantageous.
- Knowledge of ArcMap, map apps or other GIS software packages is a plus.
- Successfully completed university / college education in Computer Science.
- Open, committed & motivated.
- Innovative, versatile & team-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French also considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.