We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Actively participate in the entire quotation project lifecycle from conception & implementation to commissioning & handover to customers.
- Independently develop architectural concepts for Cloud solutions & support implementation (e.g; when developing prototypes & core components).
- Hold the technical responsibility of project teams (up to 5 developers).
- Support the sale in the offer preparation through workshops with customers.
- Work in Bern or directly on customer sites.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least two years of experience in the development of Cloud architectures.
- Many years of experience with at least a common cloud platform (Azure, Amazon, Google) & proficient in avoiding technology risks.
- Skills & experience in Microservices, containers, NoSQL databases, DDD, TDD, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI / CD & Git etc.
- University or college degree in computer science or comparable degree program.
- Creative, dynamic, motivated & both customer & team-oriented.
- Very good level of German & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.