We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Solution Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Design, implement, test & remove platforms (hardware, system & service software) for the operation of ICT systems.
- Plan & implement appropriate & cost-effective ICT infrastructures & services.
- Set operating requirements.
- Examine new & changed requirements for their feasibility & complexity & also their impact on existing / planned systems, standards & guidelines (Requirement Engineering).
- Specify system architecture of hardware, system software, network & control components. Examine possible alternatives, verify feasibility & define the necessary technical information to HR.
- Plan, evaluate, migrate & develop / implement configuring & testing systems (HW, SW, network, control, services) & transfer systems to productive operation.
- Analyze faults & initiate & monitor measures for their elimination (3rd level).
- Define basic values & escalation procedures for the description of service levels.
- Carry out systemic documentation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Profound programming & scripting experience (C #, PowerShell, HTML, Java).
- Several years of experience in IT system engineering & management.
- Experienced as a system or application integrator in a cloud / PaaS environment with proven platform architecture knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of process engineering & automation (DevOps).
- Service Design & Automation know-how.
- Hardware, Application, Network & Service Engineering skills.
- Completed education in computer science.
- Further certificates in technical areas (HyperV, Cloud, Azure etc.).
- Flexible, resilient, willing to learn & a proven high-level performer.
- Team & customer-oriented.
- Willing to partake in on-call service.
- Fluent German & English skills, French is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Simon Ellis Manda : firstname.lastname@example.org