We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Data Architect (80 – 100%). This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
- Write architectural guidelines in the form of architectural principles & target architectures.
- Guarantee the IT architecture for all processes, taking into account business needs, cost-effectiveness, quality & applicability.
- Participate in computer programs & projects to ensure the implementation of the data architecture.
- Monitor & evaluate new developments in the market & IT technologies; observe trends in the hardware, software & telecommunications markets & anticipate necessary adaptations of the enterprise architecture.
- Ensure appropriate & future-oriented IT infrastructures & technologies are implemented to optimally support business processes.
- Several years of experience in the areas of process & architecture management
- Strong knowledge in the field of application & data architecture.
- Excellent ability to understand & analyze different issues / tasks in a multidimensional, holistic & process-oriented manner.
- Excellent ability to abstract & understand complex situations
- Tertiary education (HES or ES) in management computing with additional training in business management or business economics.
- TOGAF certification considered an advantage.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references. You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.