We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a.Data Warehouse Consultant. This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Collaborate in requirements management, from the analysis of customer requirements to the creation of individual specifications.
- Advise customers in designing new & expanding existing ETL / BI solutions for enterprise-wide data warehouse applications.
- Design & implement ETL & BI applications.
- Document & test implementations.
- Collaboration with project management in specification, planning & budgeting.
- Strong DWH functions, methods & architecture know-how.
- At least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Databases (e.g., Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- Modeling techniques (3NF, STAR, Snowflake).
- Software development with SQL, C / C ++ or Perl, Java.
- ETL tools (e.g, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, etc.).
- BI tools (e.g., MicroStrategy, Cognos, BusinessObjects, SAS, Microsoft, QlikView, etc.).
- Familiar with Linux & Windows basics.
- Completed university or technical college degree (Computer Science).
- A structured, persistent, committed, result-oriented & disciplined approach.
- Strong communication skills & highly motivated to continually develop.
- Willing to travel.
- Very good command of German & English, French is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.