We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Application Manager (80-100%). This role is a temporary employed position for a duration of 2 years & is based in Basel Canton.
- Evaluate & implement solutions & tools for the automation of IT services in the field of Windows Client Management.
- Hold full responsibility for operation of the infrastructure for automation, including monitoring, maintenance, bug fixing & reporting.
- Design & maintain the required software development processes.
- Continuously develop & optimize the infrastructure & required processes, both in service management & in software development.
- Systematically record & document the used applications.
- Work very closely with the Linux & macOS engineering teams.
- Carry out internal consulting & cross-thematic project work with all IT teams.
- Several years of experience running Windows client systems.
- Several years of PowerShell scripting experience.
- Very good programming skills in C #, Python & SQL.
- Familiar with the Atlassian toolset including Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket (or similar toolsets).
- Version control software know-how, especially Git.
- Good knowledge with agile methods & IT service processes.
- Experience in project management is considered a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- Always keen to continually to self-educate & passionate about your profession.
- Motivated, analytical, structured, precise & self-driven.
- Very good communication skills & team-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written)
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.