We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer. This role is permanent position (80-100%) based in Bern canton.
- Support the Business Applications, Container Solutions & Scheduling & Test teams in deployment, test/release automation, test data management & application operation.
- Hold responsibility for the operation, maintenance & continuous development applications & their platforms.
- Orchestrate the entire application lifecycle & develop automated deployment, testing & release procedures.
- Analyze & solve problems in the development, integration & production environments & automate recurring tasks.
- Support test data management in the implementation of new services & in the provision of test data & test environments.
- Regularly exchange information with developers, IT architects, project managers & infrastructure specialists.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe, CI / CD, IaC, etc.).
- Familiar with CI & CD tools & JEE application servers, containers, messaging & databases.
- Good Linux and / or Windows knowledge.
- Degree in IT (FH, HF or equivalent).
- Innovative, trustworthy & passionate about your profession.
- Enthusiastic to provide high quality, modern & highly automated application platforms.
- Good German (spoken & written), French or English also advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential.