Digital Banking Platform Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Digital Banking Platform Specialist in Zürich Canton. It is a contract role starting ASAP & running until the 30th of April 2018.
- Understand the system environment & security aspects with a focus on the interactions between different applications.
- Find, design & implement solutions for new business / technical requirements.
- Enable the collaboration of internal resources (business/developers) & external resources (vendors).
- Implement the digital platform.
- Collaborate with business analysts & change managers in the UK.
- Support technical project management & testing activities during release cycles.
- Carry out solution design for new implementation together with 3rd party developers.
- Coordinate changes with other application management teams.
- Undertake problem analysis of infrastructure & interfaces.
- Implement new features & subsequently ensure smooth operations.
- Partake in API Management.
- Provide open architecture support.
- Carry out incident analysis & coordinate bug-fixes.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of contemporary technologies in the digital space.
- Strong database know-how (SQL/ERM/Data modelling).
- Proficient skills in programming languages & web technologies.
- Proven knowledge in the area of IT security.
- Familiar with both Windows & Unix environments.
- Skilled in requirements engineering.
- Experienced in IT projects & digital environments.
- Avaloq knowledge & ideally Avaloq certified.
- Previous banking experience.
- Professional training or degree in computer science / engineering (or equivalent).
- Good communication skills, structured, analytical & proactive.
- Reliable, trustworthy & able to work independently.
- Fluent English (written & spoken) & German (spoken).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.