DWH / BI Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DWH / BI Developer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Collaborate in a Scrum team with the End2End responsibility of data loads, DWH modeling, semantic layers & analytics with visualization.
- Analyze customer requirements with the active development of architecture & solution variants.
- Develop, expand & maintain DWH / BI solutions based on Teradata (UDA) & Oracle.
- Ensure production & release capability to enable smooth operation (3rd level support support).
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams to gain insights from complex data analytics (Analytics & Data Discovery).
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in implementing complex DWH & BI projects - from customer requirements & architecture to quality assurance & commissioning.
- Comprehensive data modelling know-how (3NF, Conformed Dimension).
- Interested in innovative technologies & modern methods in the DWH / BI environment (data-lake, data-quality, big-data, analytics & machine learning).
- Completed computer science apprenticeship or university degree.
- Open, responsible, communicative, flexible, conceptual & innovative.
- Customer, performance & solution-oriented,
- Quality-focused, dynamic & above average levels of self-initiative.
- Fluent German & English speaker (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.