We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded C++ Software Engineer. The role is permanent position based in St Gallen canton.
- Develop embedded software for innovative instruments.
- Carry out software design & implementation in C++ for multiple platforms (Linux, Windows).
- Contribute to the software architecture & development of software components up to the series production & market introduction of produced systems.
- Write software on high standards based on Clean-Code principles & using automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
- Perform in an international & interdisciplinary agile software development team.
- Collaborate closely with product experts & the software quality assurance team.
Your Skills & Profile:
- Expert C++ development skills & accustomed to using technologies like BOOST, Qt or newer C++ standards.
- Knowledge of & interested in advanced software engineering concepts such as Design Patterns & MDSD.
- High quality awareness, skilled in implementing software on high standards & experienced in using different types of automated tests (Unit-Tests, TDD).
- Keen to work in an agile organization based on agile principles like Scrum or Kanban.
- University level computer science qualification.
- Enthusiastic & dedicated.
- Ideally experience in intercultural & international working environments.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken & written), German is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.