We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an ETL Data Warehouse Consultant in Bern Canton. This role is a contract position running from the beginning of September until the end of December 2017 (with the possibility of subsequent extension).
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Advise customers on the architecture & implementation of ETL / BI solutions for enterprise-wide applications.
- Concept, design & implement ETL / BI applications.
- Support project managers in specification, planning & budgeting.
- Experienced with architectures, methods & data warehouse functions
- Good database & development skills in the following areas:
- Databases (such as Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- Software development with SQL, C / C ++ or Perl, Java.
- Modeling techniques (3NF, STAR, Snowflake).
- ETL Tool - Oracle Dta Integrator (ODI).
- Linux, Windows basics.
- University degree or university of applied sciences (Informatik, Wi.-Inf., Wi.-Ing.).
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Team-oriented, proactive, committed & persistent.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Fluent German & English spoken & written.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.