- Interpret business requirements & translate them into working code.
- Develop code alone or with other team members (pair-programming).
- Ensure code quality by respecting coding standards & taking a proactive
approach to refactoring.
- Establish & maintain the current infrastructure, including automated deployment,
logging & monitoring.
- Write unit tests, integration test & user interface tests.
- Walk QA staff through new features & the fixing of identified bugs following alpha & user acceptance testing.
- Document key aspects of the system.
- Maintain & provide 3rd level support (including bug fixing & trouble-shooting).
- Determine technical implementation & estimate new business requirements.
- At least 3 years professional software development experience with Microsoft technologies & frameworks.
- Experienced in software development following Scrum or Agile principles.
- Professional experience with the following tools: Git, Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server.
- Professional experience in the following frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST API, Entity Framework & Jquery.
- Advanced SQL Server knowledge.
- Professional experience with Windows Server 2008 or above and IIS 7.0 or above.
- Open, positive, motivated & dynamic.
- Keen to work in an international organization.
- A passion for the sports industry considered an advantage.
- Fluent English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.