Full Stack Java Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Full Stack Java Developer. This role is permanent position (80-100%) based in Bern canton.
- Carry out software development according to SAFe in an agile interdisciplinary Scrum team.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop & integrate microservices with JEE.
- Undertake Frontend development with AngularJS.
- Create automated tests (unit to E2E tests)
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of hands-on experience in agile software development (SAFe, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing, DevOps).
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Docker, NPM & Gradle is considered an advantage.
- Completed university studies in computer science / business informatics or comparable training.
- Ideally Oracle Java certified.
- Autonomous, structured, conscientious & in possession of a quick comprehension.
- Very good knowledge of German is essential.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential.