Identity & Access Management System Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Identity & Access Management System Engineer. This role is a permanent position (80-100%) based in Bern canton.
- Continuously plan, provision, support & further development infrastructure in the area of identity & access management.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the currently deployed IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) IAM platform.
- Assist in building & developing a new Identity & Access Management solution (IdentityIQ v7.1).
- Create concepts & undertake development & implementation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of experience as a System Engineer or in a similar role.
- Sound engineering knowledge in heterogeneous environments.
- Good knowledge of Java development, SQL, XML & one or more script languages (Java Script etc..).
- Expertise in security & preferably experienced in identity & access management.
- Completed technical apprenticeship in computer science.
- Solution-oriented, a team-player & able to quickly build strong working relationships.
- In possession of high levels of motivation, initiative & willingness to learn.
- Good level of German & English (spoken & written), French considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.