IoT, Big Data & Data Science Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IoT, Big Data & Data Science Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Lead & hold responsibility for IoT (Internet of Things), Big Data & Data Science in a heterogeneous system landscape & with a variety of use cases.
- Drive standardized solution development in a complex system environment.
- Enable real-time analytics for a variety of business applications.
- Actively advance digitization under aspects of future development, best practice, existing systems, standards & policies.
- Record, analyze, validate & document requirements using standardized procedures.
- Responsibly implement business requirements within economic, organizational & technical boundaries.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of & professional experience in Big Data, IoT & analysis.
- Professional experience in a telecom or ICT environment.
- Training in & knowledge of the standards of the ICT industry (TMForum Framework, ITIL).
- Higher technical education (FH, ETH, university or equivalent) in the field of technology, computer science or natural sciences.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic & highly willing to learn.
- Pragmatic, conceptual, analytical, a team-player & strong communication skills.
- Dedicated to designing & actively implementing solutions.
- Able to build bridges between concepts, detailed information, best practice & the overall context.
- Native German speaker & fluent English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.