IoT Solution Designer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IoT Solution Designer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for technical service & product development in a complex multi-platform environment of data & mobile networks.
- Hold responsibility for the requirements, design & implementation of end to end solutions & services.
- Mediate between the requirements of the users & the technically feasible possibilities.
- Analyze the overall connection in & drive improvements of of end to end Services with the systems & platforms.
- Partake in problem management in the implementation & introduction of services.
- Drive product development & improvement.
- Communicate challenges & tune solutions between the various systems & platforms involved.
- Responsibly implement business requirements whilst taking into account economic, organizational & technical constraints.
Your Skills & Experience:
- In-depth technical expertise in telecommunications.
- Several years of professional experience in solution management and / or product development.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of IT service management
- University degree or equivalent education in the field of telecommunications, computer science or electrical engineering.
- Conceptual, methodical, flexible & solution-oriented.
- Profound ability to independently tackle technical issues to develop solutions.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Native German speaker with a good knowledge of French & English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.