We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Field Supporter. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Provide customer-oriented & high-quality support.
- Install & maintain workstations, peripherals, communications equipment &
their software & interfaces.
- Define & implement installation configuration specifications.
- Locate, isolate & eliminate faults over the telephone.
- Evaluate, design & implement hardware & software solutions on workplace systems
in office & logistics environments.
- Collaborate in projects & coordination tasks between users & computer centers.
- Several years of experience in providing IT support to clients.
- Strong experience in the areas of Exchange, Active Directory & UCC / VoIP.
- Sound Windows10 & Microsoft Office 365 knowledge.
- Service & customer oriented (ITIL).
- Completed ICT supporter training or comparable IT training.
- Reliable, organized & strong coordination skills.
- High level of self-initiative & in possession of a quick understanding.
- Conceptual, flexible, resilient & a team-player.
- Mobile & able to travel (own car).
- Fluent German & English skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.