IT Helpdesk Agent
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Helpdesk Agent (80-100%). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Accept & process incoming telephone calls in relation to a national dog database.
- Process & answer e-mail correspondence (ticketing system).
- Independently analyze & document user problems & data corrections.
- Handle complaints.
- Maintaining contact with veterinarians, animal keepers & authorities (municipalities, cantons, customs, police etc…).
- Provide assistance in handling the database.
- Coordinate with product management & 2nd level support.
- Participation in trade fair appearances.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in a similar role.
- Completed education (KV, office diploma, trade diploma or similar).
- Very good MS Office skills.
- Able to learn quickly & work a structured & solution-oriented approach.
- Open, dynamic, independent & responsible.
- Fluent German & Italian mandatory (spoken & written), French also very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.