IT Infrastructure Network Manager
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a IT Infrastructure Network Manager. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Lead, coach & develop the network team (including taking on financial responsibility).
- Ensure the IT operation of the WAN, LAN & WLAN environment.
- Control a shared service center network, organize & coordinate operational processes & oversee SLA reporting & contract management.
- Manage advanced technological transformations (eg, loT & out-tasking).
- Carry out Project management activities.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Profound knowledge & many years of management experience in medium to large international companies.
- In-depth experience & knowledge of network infrastructure management (switching / routing technology, LAN / WAN / WLAN, firewall and security).
- Experienced in leading international projects & coordinating with external service providers.
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor or Master) in the field of computer science (or comparable qualification)
- Networking training (CISCO CCNP) & ITIL certifications are advantageous.
- Independent, innovative, assertive, responsible & service & solution-oriented.
- Able to keep track of complex tasks & work will under pressure.
- Willing to go on on-call service.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.