We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Analyze & establish project variables; assess feasibility, cost-effectiveness, risks & success factors.
- Develop project guidelines (goals, resources, milestones, deadlines & cost planning).
- Build the organization of projects; lead project teams & implement appropriate project management processes.
- Plan & control projects in terms of delivery objects, deadlines, costs, quality & risks.
- Prepare project change requests.
- Define delivery objects & work packages & compile corresponding instructions.
- Communicate & coordinate with customers, suppliers & partners.
- Ensure project-related process compliance & quality assurance.
- Check & remove project results.
- Define metrics & KPIs for progress & performance reviews.
- Conduct internal & external project meetings.
- Create all necessary documentation & project reports
- Retrospectively analyze projects to optimize future project workflows.
- Comply with time & budget parameters.
- At least 3 years of IT Project Management experience.
- Sound knowledge in the production of IT services.
- Very good understanding of the design & operation of IT infrastructures.
- Skilled & experienced in the leadership of interdisciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of an agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Completed higher education in computer science.
- Project Management Certified (e.g. IPMA, PMI, Prince2, Hermes, etc.).
- Extremely profound service mentality & highly customer-oriented.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills & a confident appearance.
- Highly self-driven, responsible, resilient, assertive & both goal & team-oriented.
- A structured way of working & strong problem-solving skills.
- Native German & fluent English speaker, French skills are also desirable.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.