We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager. This role is a permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Lead & coordinate software & infrastructure projects.
- Undertake modern project management.
- Lead the project teams in methodological terms.
- Support & mitigate digital change.
- Maintain transparent & open communication & ensure an impeccable flow of information.
- Hold Responsibility for cost, quality & time-appropriate service provision.
- Create schedules, task folders, project logs & documentation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in the implementation of IT projects
- Strong understanding of business processes & their networking.
- Proficient in planning, organizing & developing strategies.
- Skilled in coaching & leading project co-workers.
- Completed higher education in computer science / business informatics.
- Further education / certifications in project management.
- Savvy, analytical, conceptual & assertive.
- Strong leadership & communication skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French considered a big advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.