IT Security Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Concept, plan, procure, install & configure IT security solutions.
- Optimize the existing IT security infrastructure.
- Manage IT security infrastructure projects.
- Hold application responsibility for IT security platforms including operation, monitoring & 3rd level support.
- Further develop IT security architecture & corresponding concepts & standards.
- Consult & support system & application managers & internal & external project managers on IT security issues.
- In-depth IT security expertise.
- Experience in the implementation of several IT Security projects.
- Good IT application & infrastructure knowledge.
- Experienced in project management, preferably in the financial sector.
- University education in computer science or equivalent education with emphasis on computer science.
- Further education or certification in the field of IT security (e.g. CAS IS / MAS IS, CISSP, CISA).
- Conceptual & analytical with very good communication skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.