- Support Windows & Mac OS X end-users with application & operating system issues.
- Diagnose & repair hardware failures in desktops, laptops, servers, high-performance computing systems & printers.
- Maintain internal IT systems including file servers, database web services, directory & authentication services, client management & network security.
- Provide IT assistance to development & research teams.
- Install & maintain a physical network infrastructure.
- Document systems & procedures.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with the following operating systems.
- Windows & Apple OS X (mandatory).
- Linux and Solaris (preferably).
- iOS & Android (advantageous).
- Experienced in using & troubleshooting computers & electronics.
- Ideally trained in computer repairing.
- Skilled in effectively prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Friendly, outgoing, strong communication skills & able to learn quickly.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) & ideally good German language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.