We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a IT Support Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Operate & maintain client / server infrastructure in the areas of Windows Servers (including Active Directory), mail infrastructure (MS Exchange Server), remote connections, communication, backup & storage.
- Install & support software & hardware components.
- Localize, pinpoint & resolve issues.
- Carry out the maintenance & servicing of ICT services for operational use.
- Advise informing system users about ICT services in the operational area.
- Collaborate in international working groups & projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server / Client, Active Directory & Storage.
- Sound experience in installing & supporting software & hardware components.
- Experienced with HP, VMWare & Cisco products.
- Some skills & experience in providing network support.
- MCITP, MCTS & / or MCSA / MCSE certifications are an advantage.
- Completed apprenticeship as a computer scientist or other technical vocational training in the field of computer science.
- Open, communicative, independent, efficient & flexible.
- A team player, goal-driven & solution and customer-service oriented
- Willingness to occasionally go on on-call service.
- In possession of category B driving license & willing travel within Switzerland 1 to 2 days per week.
- Very good German, French & English skills (minimum B2 level in all).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.