We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer (Trade & Investment Industry). This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Support all IT areas within an asset management firm that specializes on the development & management of systematic, quantitative investment strategies.
- Focus on extending an in-house trading & back office solution.
- Automate daily business processes (Back Office) such as marketing material updates (factsheets, presentations, DDQs etc.), reports & newsletters.
- Process & clean historical market data.
- Improve investment strategies (data preparation, back-testing framework & implementation using the trading system).
- Maintain office IT infrastructure (mail, phone, etc.).
- Strong Software Engineering expertise & experience.
- Experience in any of the following technologies considered advantageous:
- Kubernetes on the Google Cloud
- Matlab & Excel
- Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MySQL, Kafka & ElasticSearch
- Trading industry experience considered a plus.
- Strong educational background in IT, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Highly motivated, efficient & structured.
- Willing to work in a small team.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.