Junior Operations Support System Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Junior Operations Support System Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Within the team; take responsibility for the implementation of requirements, with a focus on fault management.
- Develop solutions to improve the quality of the company organization & drive automation.
- Analyze the overall context of the existing OSS / BSS landscape in terms of processes, structures, data & user interfaces.
- Capture, analyze, validate & document requirements for an OSS / BSS solution using standardized techniques.
- Further develop the OSS / BSS landscape under aspects of future developments, best practices, existing systems, standards & guidelines.
- Responsibly implement business requirements under consideration of economic, organizational & technical conditions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Professional experience in Telecom or ICT, preferably with a focus on Fault Management.
- Knowledge of the standards of the ICT industry (TM Forum Framework, ITIL) or the willingness to acquire them.
- Higher technical education (FH, ETH, university or equivalent) in the field of telecommunications, ICT or a comparable field.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic & highly willing to learn.
- Pragmatic, conceptual, analytical, a team-player & strong communication skills.
- Dedicated to designing & actively implementing solutions.
- Able to build bridges between concepts, detailed information, best practice & the overall context.
- Native German speaker & fluent English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.