Lead Data Scientist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Lead data Scientist. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Analyse and understand customer requirements, specify analytical solutions in collaboration with account team and Sales and Consulting Services Team
- Take the lead in using the solution to drive business benefit for the customer
- Identify how the data should be stored and accessed for optimal business value
- Documentation of the analytical use-cases and share this expert knowledge with the global team to enable similar solutions to be deployed more widely
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP
- Solid Experience and knowledge of data warehousing and data management, including business intelligence and SQL
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Advanced Analytics, Data Mining, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Behavioral Economics
- Have several years’ hands-on experience in the exploitation of data and the use of advanced statistical and modelling techniques to understand and improve business performance
- Previous experience in team lead as well as confirmed consulting experience
- Demonstrate a keen interest in, and fair understanding of, “big data” technology
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel
- Very good command of German & English
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.