Lead Network & Security Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Lead Network & Security Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Undertake Human Resources Management via the leadership of 5 team members, including task planning, further educating, coaching, instructing & supporting.
- Ensure the operation, maintenance & further development of all data & voice communication networks (including telephony & radio).
- Guarantee the availability of data & voice networks in accordance to customer SLAs.
- Ensure ICT security standards according to industry recommendations & standards.
- Carry out portfolio management by developing & managing the service portfolio in areas of network infrastructure, voice/data communication & ICT services & security.
- Participate in the operation & maintenance of communication systems & technical infrastructures.
- Undertake project management by managing & implementing technically & commercially demanding projects.
- Partake in on-call service (1 week per month) as a on-call engineer; in the areas of operations, troubleshooting & analysis.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in planning, designing, building & commissioning or operating mission-critical network, telecommunications & security environments.
- Internetworking experience (switching/routing, LAN/WAN/WLAN, firewall & security).
- Broad technical telecom skills & deep expertise in at least one part of the spectrum of data & transport networks (IPv4 & IPv6, MPLS, VPN, WLAN, Network Security, 802.1x, PKI), xWDM, SDH or xDSL
- Manufacturer-specific network knowledge & / or Certification (e.g. Cisco CCNP level).
- Higher technical education (FH / ETH / Uni) in the area of telecommunications or computer science & business education.
- Open, analytical, precise, entrepreneurial & an intrinsic motivation to perform.
- Possess high levels of self-initiative & a networked way of thinking.
- A confident manner & very good communication skills.
- Very willing to partake in hands-on tasks.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.