Linux System Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Linux System Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Basel Canton.
- Install & provision Linux servers with RHEL & Ubuntu.
- Provision & package new OS releases & software components with Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins, etc.
- Provision current software repositories.
- Develop / maintain Python / Perl scripts.
- Ensuring IT operations in accordance with service level agreements.
- Work closely with the technical IT managers & project managers.
- Identify business-relevant optimization potential & initiate the necessary measures.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional experience as Linux System Engineer
- Profound Linux knowledge & expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible & Python (certifications are beneficial).
- Higher degree in Computer Science.
- Motivated, committed, efficient & versatile.
- Open-minded & responsible with organized methodical & structured working methods.
- Willing to go on on-call service during off-hours & weekends.
- Good command German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.