MES CAMSTAR Engineer
One of our important clients is currently seeking a MES CAMSTAR Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Design digital production for manual & automated processes using Siemens CAMSTAR MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Document, implement & test solutions according to the requirements of the project road map of the Digital Factory program.
- Provide support during commissioning & optimization of the systems & planning of future updates.
- Actively participate in the further development of the Digital Factory.
- Experienced in the acquisition & optimization of production processes using MES.
- Experienced in applying SW design tools & programming languages (Java or C # .net).
- Skilled in dealing with databases & communication protocols.
- Very good SAP, MS-Office & UML / BPMN.
- Experienced within the medical technology or pharma sectors.
- Completed technical studies in the field of information technology, electrical engineering, automation technology or similar.
- Committed, proactive, efficient & quality-focused.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.