We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Microsoft System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Plan, run & continually improving IT services on a complex Microsoft server platform.
- Undertake administration of Active Directory, Exchange & MSSQL servers.
- Support & administrate MS SQL databases.
- Further develop IT infrastructure.
- Locate, isolate & correct faults in daily operations.
- Maintain documentation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least two years of professional experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments.
- Sound knowledge of system engineering.
- Experienced with complex server infrastructures.
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange & MS SQL Server.
- Several years of experience in scripting with Powershell & VB.
- Completed computer science education, preferably in the field of system engineering.
- Precise, independent, proficient in setting priorities & in possession of a high level of initiative.
- Willingness to go on on-call service.
- Fluent German and English (spoken & written), French or Italian also an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Simon Ellis Manda : email@example.com