.NET Software Architect
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a .NET Software Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Assume responsibility for software conception & architecture based on the latest Microsoft Technologies in demanding projects in the public sector.
- Works closely with clients to help actively support them in the realization of solutions.
- Maintain good communication with the team & customers
- Aim to make a difference with your ideas.
- Perform duties within an agile environment.
- Profound knowledge & many years of experience in the following technologies:
- Software Architecture .NET (Web & WPF).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0.
- ASP.NET, Entity Framework & Ajax.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- A solid IT education (university, FH or HF) & ideally a continued education as a software architect.
- Communicative, confident, a team player & resilient.
- Able to take enjoyment from demanding & complex tasks.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French is also an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.