We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Network Administrator (80-100%). This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Maintain & operate the entire Network of the organization.
- Undertake network documentation using a database-based system.
- Administrate, configure & install network components.
- Participate in troubleshooting.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Network Administrator.
- Highly proficient network & wireless technology skills.
- Completed apprenticeship in a telematics environment & further education (e.g. TS, FH, etc..).
- Highly independent, committed & flexible.
- Willing to get quickly involved in new areas of work
- Fluent German (preferably mother tongue) & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.