Network & Communication Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Network & Communication Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Basel Canton.
- Analyze network systems at different locations & optimize existing network landscapes.
- Install, configure & provide support for Cisco Components Firewall Management (WatchGuard).
- Provide support for network components (IPAM, DHCP, DNS, routing, switching, firewall, WLAN).
- Collaborate in projects in the IT infrastructure environment.
- Support the optimization of IT processes & their documentation.
- Support network administrators in foreign branches & create global concepts.
- Maintain contact & manage contracts with suppliers.
- Partake in problem analysis & troubleshooting within the framework of the 2nd level support.
- Create instructions & documentation in German & English.
- Experienced in the support of IPAM, DHCP, DNS, routing, switching, firewall, WLAN, IP telephony & DataCenter Network Security Management.
- Experienced in WatchGuard Firewall Management & Administration.
- Skilled in VMware administration & network integration.
- Completed vocational training as a computer scientist-
- A current Cisco CCNA routing & switching certification is a must have.
- ITIL Foundation V3 certified.
- Category B driving license.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are also highly prefered.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.