We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Office 365 Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Vaud canton.
Office 365 Specialist
• Able to perform studies and Office 365 project pilots (feasibility study and analysis of return on investment) and formalises the project definition.
• Defines the project scope, determines the key success factors and obtains the necessary support
• Establishes the project plan
• Selects the integrators/contractors and prepares the contracts (formalising needs, drafting calls for tender, comparing offers and establishing contracts)
• Drives and contributes in achieving operational objectives by steering strategic plans, action plans; and implementing quality solutions to meet customer-service standards
• Significant ability in resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
• Is capable of establishing project teams based on needs in terms of competences and representation of stakeholders
• Motivates teams around a shared vision, working rules, the engagement and open-mindedness of each member
• Is able to steer people/teams, recognises their successes, deals with obstacles and addresses conflicts
• Ensures completion of the programs/projects on time and quality
• Ensures the liaison with the members and stakeholders for business analysis and change management
• Provides strategic guidance promoting organisational culture.
• Oversees the progress of operations.
Coordination and monitoring of activities
Must be very well organised and able to prioritise and execute tasks within a fast-paced environment to meet the delivery and financial objectives by working with the stakeholders and teams managing work-packages and meeting milestones, forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions:
• Is responsible for ensuring respect of deadlines, quality of the deliverable and project budget
• Coordinates the implementation of the project with the project team and various stakeholders (managing the change with those impacted)
• Is able to identify, address, and report on risks.
• Is leading the overall quality of the delivery
• Validate any changes in the overall program/project master plans with the business stakeholders
• Ensures the Quality and validation of Release and Integration management
• Follows up the projects status using indicators (quality, deadlines, budget and risks)
Steering the project
• Establishes the necessary relations with sponsors, teams, and steering committee
• Gives regular progress reports to the steering committee (indicators, slippage, obstacles, etc.)
• Ensures formal validation of the key project phases and deliverables and report to the right stakeholders
• Is the senior representative of the project advising the Business on Technical subjects
• Is responsible for the relationship between the teams of technology, business, and integrators coordinating and implementing recommendations with the teams.
• Reports on projects status and progress with the collaboration of the teams
• Contribute in ensuring the implementation of the Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management and Service Level Management processes
• Higher education qualification or equivalent (master’s/bachelor’s degree, Federal diploma, etc.) or equivalent professional experience.
• 7 to 10 years of Enterprise Program/Project Management with at least two projects/programs in the Office 365 and Workplace domain
• Project management certification an asset.
• Mother tongue English or French, with good command of the other language.
• Command of Technology and innovation.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Jean Manuel Peycru : jmp helvetica-partners.com